Air Conditioning Services In Houston, Cypress, Spring, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Air Conditioner Maintenance
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
Here at Air Assist we provide priority service for our customers who have an annual maintenance or service agreement. Bi-annual preventative maintenance will ensure that your system runs as efficiently as possible. Here at Air Assist take it one step further and we come out Spring, Summer and Fall. Your highly qualified Technician will perform the following tasks, depending on the unit.
Air Assist AC & Heating Services 18-Point Checklist Included in Maintenance Plans for Outdoor Air Conditioner Units
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings—remove obstructions as necessary
- Inspect coil and cabinet—clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage—on older models lubricate as needed
- Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections*
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage Indoor Units
- Inspect and clean blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel and motor)**
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines. Clean as needed
- Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Inspect burner assembly—clean and adjust as needed
- Inspect ignition system and safety controls—clean and adjust as needed
- Inspect heat ex-changer or heating elements
- Inspect flue system—check for proper attachment to furnace, dislocated sections, signs of corrosion ***
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring, and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork)—check for leaks
* Controls may include contacts, relays, circuit boards, capacitors, sump heat and other accessories. All control box and electrical parts should be checked for wear or damage.
** On older models, lubricate motor and inspect and replace fan belt if needed
*** Replace if necessary.
There are several other points we check and clean on your system.
Call to schedule your appointment today 281-861-9247
Our AC Services Are listed Below:
- AC Installation
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repair
- AC Replacement
- AC Service
- AC Tune Up
- Smart Thermostats
- Emergency AC Repair
- AC Inspection
- AC Repair In Houston’s Memorial Area
NOTE: We are Trane and other manufacturers approved dealer and they recommend all maintenance and service work be performed by a professional air conditioning and heating such as Air Assist Air Conditioning and Heating.
Up to $1500 on select A/C Systems
Center point and other company savings. with Exclusive Rebates when you purchase select energy – efficient
Rebate savings range from $25 to $1500 depending on equipment purchased. Also, save up to $350 with local rebates. Rebates are subject to change. call Team Air Assist for complete details.
Phone: (281) 861-9247
Expires on: 06/15/2019
Free Service Calls
Free Service Calls to Military, Police, First Responders
Call For Details
Phone: (281) 861-9247
Expires on: 06/15/2019
Need More Info?
Air Conditioning Replacement
Replacement Installation FAQ
How do you know when to replace your HVAC system?
If your system is 10 to 12 years old with several repairs over the years, and your system is still operating on R-22 refrigerant, it may be time for you to call Air Assist out for a Free Estimate to replace your air conditioning unit.
Shopping around for a new air conditioner?
We’re here to help. To get the comfort and energy efficiency you want, we sell and install all makes and models of air conditioners, so you can find one that meets your cooling needs while staying within your budget. We offer Financing to help ease the stress of untimely repairs.
Although replacement isn’t our first option we often try to find a way to repair rather than replace. Our skilled technicians are trained to find the problem and give our customers the best option for their financial and situational needs. But again if you have a system that uses the R-22 refrigerant we will recommend you replace your system. Don’t forget to ask about our Limited Lifetime and 10 year warranties.
Which Manufacturers is Air Assist authorized to install?
We service all BRANDS, we are proud to service and install the following quality brands:
Call Air Assist at 281-861-9247 for a Free Estimate on Lite Commercial/Residential AC Installation
*Please note that free in-home estimates are available only to residential homeowners on weekdays during regular business hours
Our Motto is: No Air? WE Care!
Call us at (281) 861-9247 24/7 for your residential and commercial AC repairs. We’ll be there for you.